There is no way to tell if the hard skin on the bottom of your foot is a callus or a wart, unless it is thoroughly examined by a specialist such as the doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle. Although there may be some typical signs it may be a wart, such as interruption of skin lines, pinpoint dark spots within the lesion, or pain on side to side compression, there is no true way unless it is thoroughly examined by a specialist. So contact us today to make an appointment and our doctor swill do a thorough exam and come up with a treatment plan, whether it is a callus or a wart.
- Posted on 07/17/2019Before You Remove those Calluses, Read This
- Posted on 07/02/2016Why is my doctor asking if I am allergic to shellfish?
- Posted on 05/05/2016Here Come the Bugs!
- Posted on 03/21/2019 The first step in treating skin cancer is diagnosing it. If you have a funny looking lesion, don't wait to have it evaluated.
- Posted on 12/26/2018 What are Chilblains and When Should I Worry About Them?
- Posted on 04/17/2018 What Is A Wart And Do I Have One?