There is no way to tell if the hard skin on the bottom of your foot is a callus or a wart, unless it is thoroughly examined by a specialist such as the doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle. Although there may be some typical signs it may be a wart, such as interruption of skin lines, pinpoint dark spots within the lesion, or pain on side to side compression, there is no true way unless it is thoroughly examined by a specialist. So contact us today to make an appointment and our doctor swill do a thorough exam and come up with a treatment plan, whether it is a callus or a wart.
- Posted on 01/22/2020Winter Weather Foot Problems to Watch Out For
- Posted on 08/27/2019This is Why (and How) You MUST Clean Your Yoga Mat
- Posted on 07/17/2019Before You Remove those Calluses, Read This
- Posted on 10/12/2020 Having excessively sweaty or wet feet causes an environment that is all too nice for microorganisms that can cause you macro troubles.
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?
- Posted on 01/09/2020 What Are Plantar Warts and How Do We Treat Them?