Neuropathy is reversible in some cases. Typically, the sooner it is addressed and treated, the better chance of recovering normal, non-painful sensation. Neuropathy which is symptomatic as numbness, rather than burning/tingling/pins and needles is less likely to completely recover. Time will only tell whether your neuropathy will improve and sometimes nerve regeneration and repair can take a year or more.
- Posted on 06/19/2019Got Diabetes? What You Eat Matters (More than you Think!)
- Posted on 12/30/2018How To Perform a Diabetic Foot Self-Exam
- Posted on 05/12/2016Swab that
- Posted on 06/23/2019 Tingling or Numbness in your toes? It could be peripheral neuropathy
- Posted on 06/14/2018 Peripheral Neuropathy - What you need to know
- Posted on 05/26/2016 The foot-related causes of hospital admissions may surprise you.