Bunions really come from an abnormality of the way your foot functions, aka your biomechanics. So the question really is what foot type do you have that led to your bunion forming and does your child (son or daughter) has the same foot type. If your child does, treating them early may prevent them from ever forming a bunion. If you are worried, call our office for a full evaluation and xrays to determine your foot type and if orthotics are right for your child.
- Posted on 02/12/2020Bunions Can Cause Long term Complications
- Posted on 09/06/2019What’s the Deal with Toe Separators Anyway?
- Posted on 08/20/2019Here’s Why Your Feet Swell in Summer & What to Do About It!
- Posted on 10/24/2019 What are Hammertoes and Do They Require Surgery?
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Why Bunion Surgery Isn’t a Permanent Solution
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Ever wonder what is that bump at the base of your baby toe? Read and find out!