It is OK to wear flip flops, just not all the time. Wearing it occasionally to go to the pool or beach is fine, however for walking long distances it is best to either buy a very supportive, therapeutic flip flop type sandal such as Spenco brand sandals, or to just wear supportive shoes or gym shoes if you are going to stand or walk for prolonged periods of time. If you have any questions regarding foot pain, make an appointment with one of our doctors.
- Posted on 05/04/2020Can orthotics get rid of my bunion?
- Posted on 03/18/2020Healthy Feet and Bodies in the Time of Coronavirus
- Posted on 11/30/2017A vacation for you should be a vacation for your feet
- Posted on 06/11/2020 If you have suffered from painful blisters after running, there are a few tips to reduce the likelihood of going through that again!
- Posted on 05/25/2020 Pain in the arch and ankle can be due to adult acquired flatfoot and tendinitis of the posterior tibial tendon. Read this article to learn more about the condition and what can be done to make it better!
- Posted on 03/11/2020 Here are 3 Ways to Know That Your Shoes Don’t Fit