It is OK to wear flip flops, just not all the time. Wearing it occasionally to go to the pool or beach is fine, however for walking long distances it is best to either buy a very supportive, therapeutic flip flop type sandal such as Spenco brand sandals, or to just wear supportive shoes or gym shoes if you are going to stand or walk for prolonged periods of time. If you have any questions regarding foot pain, make an appointment with one of our doctors.
- Posted on 11/30/2017A vacation for you should be a vacation for your feet
- Posted on 11/17/2017The 'back in shoes' blues
- Posted on 11/13/2017Dressed to Shop
- Posted on 12/12/2018 Read on to learn more of the in's and out's of custom orthotics.
- Posted on 09/06/2018 What is uglier than gym shoes? A LOT of things
- Posted on 06/11/2016 Wearing the right shoe has a lot more to do with than just the size. Read on to learn more...