For any condition involving the muscles/bones in the feet, x-rays are usually taken to assess health of bones and joints to help determine cause of pain. There are also a couple of skin conditions on the feet that may need x-rays to see if what is happening on the skin (ulcer, callus, corn) has a connection with the bones underneath.
- Posted on 05/01/2020Is It OK To Go Barefoot All Day?
- Posted on 12/04/2019This is What Your Feet Can Reveal Abut your Heart
- Posted on 11/26/2019These are the Injuries to Watch Out for on Your Spin Bike
- Posted on 04/12/2020 MLS Laser is A Key Treatment Option for Pain Relief
- Posted on 01/06/2020 What Kind of Fractures Could Impact my Feet?
- Posted on 12/04/2019 What is tarsal tunnel syndrome?