Yes! It is because of this that recommendations for avoiding athlete’s foot includes wearing sandals in public showers and at public pools. It is also recommended that you don’t share shoes or towels. Some people are more prone to acquiring athlete’s foot due to immune system deficiencies and also due to the pH of their skin, but being exposed to fungus in various places increases your risk either way!
- Posted on 08/06/2020Painful ingrown toenails and what treatments are available to you at PPFAC.
- Posted on 01/22/2020Learn the 4 Worst Winter Foot Mistakes You Need to Avoid
- Posted on 08/27/2019This is Why (and How) You MUST Clean Your Yoga Ma
- Posted on 10/12/2020 Having excessively sweaty or wet feet causes an environment that is all too nice for microorganisms that can cause you macro troubles.
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?
- Posted on 01/09/2020 What Are Plantar Warts and How Do We Treat Them?