Yes! It is because of this that recommendations for avoiding athlete’s foot includes wearing sandals in public showers and at public pools. It is also recommended that you don’t share shoes or towels. Some people are more prone to acquiring athlete’s foot due to immune system deficiencies and also due to the pH of their skin, but being exposed to fungus in various places increases your risk either way!
- Posted on 07/02/2016Why is my doctor asking if I am allergic to shellfish?
- Posted on 05/05/2016Here Come the Bugs!
- Posted on 04/16/2016Torture or Treatment: Episode 5-Acid on your skin
- Posted on 03/21/2019 The first step in treating skin cancer is diagnosing it. If you have a funny looking lesion, don't wait to have it evaluated.
- Posted on 12/26/2018 What are Chilblains and When Should I Worry About Them?
- Posted on 04/17/2018 What Is A Wart And Do I Have One?