This is personal preference to run alone or with a group. A solo runner is alone with his or her thoughts, scenery, music, and can set their own pace and their own timings. If you decide to run with a group, there is comradery, encouragement, and accountability. Whichever you chose, be sure to take care of your feet when running! If you have any questions regarding your feet, make an appointment with one of our doctors today!
- Posted on 06/15/2021Getting outside is beneficial in so many ways. Here are a few suggestions on how to enjoy it.
- Posted on 05/13/2021Read on to find out ways to safely proceed with your return to running.
- Posted on 02/14/2021The Benefits of Stretching are Endless
- Posted on 06/20/2021 Are these normal aches and pains in my feet, or should I go see a doctor?
- Posted on 05/27/2021 Read to see the benefits of 10,000 steps per day!
- Posted on 04/11/2021 When Should An Athlete Go See A Doctor?