This is personal preference to run alone or with a group. A solo runner is alone with his or her thoughts, scenery, music, and can set their own pace and their own timings. If you decide to run with a group, there is comradery, encouragement, and accountability. Whichever you chose, be sure to take care of your feet when running! If you have any questions regarding your feet, make an appointment with one of our doctors today!
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 11/02/2020How to prevent foot problems in the gym or exercise studio
- Posted on 09/11/2020Should I rest or should I push through?
- Posted on 06/11/2020 If you have suffered from painful blisters after running, there are a few tips to reduce the likelihood of going through that again!
- Posted on 01/29/2020 7 Easy Runners' Hacks To Keep Blisters At Bay
- Posted on 12/18/2019 Can My Strike Pattern Prevent a Running Injury?