Absolutely! The posterior tibial muscle which originates off of the bones in the lower leg can cause shin pain. This muscle inserts into the foot and when there is excessive strain, it can get fatigued, inflamed and painful from increased activities. We see this a lot in runners and it often indicates a need for better support.
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 11/02/2020How to prevent foot problems in the gym or exercise studio
- Posted on 09/11/2020Should I rest or should I push through?
- Posted on 06/11/2020 If you have suffered from painful blisters after running, there are a few tips to reduce the likelihood of going through that again!
- Posted on 01/29/2020 7 Easy Runners' Hacks To Keep Blisters At Bay
- Posted on 12/18/2019 Can My Strike Pattern Prevent a Running Injury?