Often times it is helpful to compare one foot to the other. Children may have open growth plates, and an injury to a certain area of the bone may fall on an open growth plate and appear as a fracture. It is helpful to compare both feet, the injured Xray to the non-injured side to get an accurate diagnosis.
- Posted on 01/03/2020This is Why You Must Treat Kids’ Foot Problems Early
- Posted on 09/06/2019Here's What Your Child's Sprained Ankle Could be Hiding
- Posted on 08/22/2019Check out These 5 Ways to Prevent Gymnastics Injuries
- Posted on 08/31/2019 Learn the Rules for Shoe Shopping with Kids
- Posted on 07/10/2019 Know the Risks & Protect Kid's Feet from Athletic Injuries
- Posted on 06/26/2019 What Shoes Should I Buy my Toddler?