Our doctors are able to answer most any orthotic question. However, if you need pre-authorization, most insurance companies will notify our billing department and medical staff with the information. Often times our staff may give them a call to look into it sooner.
- Posted on 05/04/2020Can orthotics get rid of my bunion?
- Posted on 03/18/2020Healthy Feet and Bodies in the Time of Coronavirus
- Posted on 11/30/2017A vacation for you should be a vacation for your feet
- Posted on 05/25/2020 Pain in the arch and ankle can be due to adult acquired flatfoot and tendinitis of the posterior tibial tendon. Read this article to learn more about the condition and what can be done to make it better!
- Posted on 03/11/2020 Here are 3 Ways to Know That Your Shoes Don’t Fit
- Posted on 12/12/2018 Read on to learn more of the in's and out's of custom orthotics.