If you have diabetes, you should be checking your feet every day for any areas of redness or any break in skin. It is not necessary to soak you feet every day. In fact, it is recommended that you DO NOT regularly soak your feet as this may deplete your skin of natural emmolients and make the skin more dry and flaky. For more information on diabetic foot care, click here. If you are concerned about your feet and you are diabetic, make an appointment with our doctors to have your feet checked.
- Posted on 09/09/2020What diabetic patients can do for their feet every day, every week, every month, and every few months
- Posted on 12/23/2019This is how to Show Your Diabetic Feet Some Holiday Love
- Posted on 07/30/2019Don't take those diabetic feet for granted
- Posted on 08/15/2020 Diabetic patients need to be aware of a specific disorder that can affect the bones of their feet - Charcot arthropathy
- Posted on 07/08/2020 Diabetic Neuropathy can affect you and your feet in many ways
- Posted on 11/06/2019 Will CBD Help My Diabetic Neuropathy?