If you have diabetes, you should be checking your feet every day for any areas of redness or any break in skin. It is not necessary to soak you feet every day. In fact, it is recommended that you DO NOT regularly soak your feet as this may deplete your skin of natural emmolients and make the skin more dry and flaky. For more information on diabetic foot care, click here. If you are concerned about your feet and you are diabetic, make an appointment with our doctors to have your feet checked.
- Posted on 12/23/2019This is how to Show Your Diabetic Feet Some Holiday Love
- Posted on 07/30/2019Don't take those diabetic feet for granted
- Posted on 06/19/2019Got Diabetes? What You Eat Matters (More than you Think!)
- Posted on 07/08/2020 Diabetic Neuropathy can affect you and your feet in many ways
- Posted on 11/06/2019 Will CBD Help My Diabetic Neuropathy?
- Posted on 09/08/2019 Is it safe to exercise with diabetic neuropathy?