Warts on the bottom of your foot at times appear flat due to the fact it is on a weightbearing surface. Sometimes due to walking pressure, it causes the wart to grow inwards and cause pain if it is on the bottom of your foot. If you have questions about a spot on your foot, don't delay in having your feet examined by our doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic. We will accurately diagnose that lesion, if it is a wart, and come up with a treatment plan.
- Posted on 07/02/2016Why is my doctor asking if I am allergic to shellfish?
- Posted on 05/05/2016Here Come the Bugs!
- Posted on 04/16/2016Torture or Treatment: Episode 5-Acid on your skin
- Posted on 03/21/2019 The first step in treating skin cancer is diagnosing it. If you have a funny looking lesion, don't wait to have it evaluated.
- Posted on 12/26/2018 What are Chilblains and When Should I Worry About Them?
- Posted on 04/17/2018 What Is A Wart And Do I Have One?