Warts on the bottom of your foot at times appear flat due to the fact it is on a weightbearing surface. Sometimes due to walking pressure, it causes the wart to grow inwards and cause pain if it is on the bottom of your foot. If you have questions about a spot on your foot, don't delay in having your feet examined by our doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic. We will accurately diagnose that lesion, if it is a wart, and come up with a treatment plan.
- Posted on 01/22/2020Winter Weather Foot Problems to Watch Out For
- Posted on 08/27/2019This is Why (and How) You MUST Clean Your Yoga Mat
- Posted on 07/17/2019Before You Remove those Calluses, Read This
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?
- Posted on 01/09/2020 What Are Plantar Warts and How Do We Treat Them?
- Posted on 03/21/2019 The first step in treating skin cancer is diagnosing it. If you have a funny looking lesion, don't wait to have it evaluated.