Typically, outside of the foot pain, or lateral foot pain, without injury is a type of peroneal condition. This is the tendon located on the outside of the foot and tends to strain or sprain in active adults and kids. Our doctors can diagnose this tendinitis or tenosynovitis using x-ray to observe foot structure and rule out any fracture. They may then dispense a brace with specific strapping to give support to the outside of the foot. Once the inflammation has calmed down and stability is regained, custom or OTC orthotics may be necessary to prevent recurrence of the condition.
- Posted on 07/01/2020I think I stepped on something and I think it is embedded in my foot
- Posted on 05/01/2020Is It OK To Go Barefoot All Day?
- Posted on 04/19/2020Pain on the top of your foot can be due to tendinitis
- Posted on 05/25/2020 Pain in the arch and ankle can be due to adult acquired flatfoot and tendinitis of the posterior tibial tendon. Read this article to learn more about the condition and what can be done to make it better!
- Posted on 04/27/2020 Stretching splints are critical in the care of many foot conditions.
- Posted on 04/12/2020 MLS Laser is A Key Treatment Option for Pain Relief