Typically, outside of the foot pain, or lateral foot pain, without injury is a type of peroneal condition. This is the tendon located on the outside of the foot and tends to strain or sprain in active adults and kids. Our doctors can diagnose this tendinitis or tenosynovitis using x-ray to observe foot structure and rule out any fracture. They may then dispense a brace with specific strapping to give support to the outside of the foot. Once the inflammation has calmed down and stability is regained, custom or OTC orthotics may be necessary to prevent recurrence of the condition.
- Posted on 12/01/2020Anyone - even the President-elect Joe Biden - can have foot pain!
- Posted on 11/08/2020Raking leaves should be seen for what it is - an activity with special demands that you only do a few times a year and only for a few weeks each year. Read on to learn why we want you to think twice before you rake.
- Posted on 07/01/2020Think you may have stepped on something and now it may be in your foot? Here is what to do.
- Posted on 02/21/2021 Why aren't over the counter orthotics getting rid of my pain? Why custom orthotics may be what you need.
- Posted on 01/20/2021 MLS Laser - all your questions answered!
- Posted on 12/05/2020 What does swelling in my foot and ankles mean?