Yes, I know the commercials make it look like the wart will go away in a second...'POOF, your wart is gone'. Unfortunately, many people find out that this is not true. The wart medications that can be purchased at your standard pharmacy are of very low potency. The medication that we use at PPFAC is approximately 5X stronger, therefore has to be applied under the careful application and direction of a podiatrist. Truth is, if your wart has been around for more than a few weeks and is bigger than a pencil eraser, the over-the-counter meds won't work. If you don't see improvement within a week, make an appointment and get that wart gone for good.
- Posted on 08/27/2019This is Why (and How) You MUST Clean Your Yoga Mat
- Posted on 07/17/2019Before You Remove those Calluses, Read This
- Posted on 07/02/2016Why is my doctor asking if I am allergic to shellfish?
- Posted on 03/21/2019 The first step in treating skin cancer is diagnosing it. If you have a funny looking lesion, don't wait to have it evaluated.
- Posted on 12/26/2018 What are Chilblains and When Should I Worry About Them?
- Posted on 04/17/2018 What Is A Wart And Do I Have One?