This is a common call we receive at PPFAC. It's very possible that you have an ingrown nail and that it is infected. It is very important that you see someone quickly. In fact, it's so important to us that our staff will find you a spot within 24 hours. We all consult Dr. Google and let me assure you, no amount of soaking, antibiotic ointment or even oral antibiotics are going to solve this problem. Face it, you're looking here because you are concerned! We will be gentle and thorough and help you get rid of that infection today!
- Posted on 12/17/2018Baby, It's Cold Outside: Time to Beat that Toenail Fungus!
- Posted on 10/30/2017Why do I get more ingrown toenails in the winter time?
- Posted on 09/20/2016Why do you want to take my toenail off!?!
- Posted on 09/11/2019 Here’s What You Need to Know About Toenail Fungus
- Posted on 07/02/2018 Toenails seem such a simple part of our anatomy, but the conditions that affect them are more complex and can be difficult to treat
- Posted on 05/23/2018 Everything You Wanted To Know About Ingrown Toenails