Nope! Our doctors will only suggest what we think is best for you and what will resolve your foot and ankle issues. If you disagree, we completely understand and would never make you do something you don't want to do. If your doctor has suggested custom made orthotics, I recommend you talk to them more. When we explain to you, in more detail, why your foot needs an orthotic you might just change your mind.
- Posted on 10/09/2020Custom Orthotics - Answering the most common questions!
- Posted on 10/04/2020Orthotics are an effective adjunct to treat and prevent foot pain in patients of all ages
- Posted on 05/04/2020Can orthotics get rid of my bunion?
- Posted on 06/11/2020 If you have suffered from painful blisters after running, there are a few tips to reduce the likelihood of going through that again!
- Posted on 05/25/2020 Pain in the arch and ankle can be due to adult acquired flatfoot and tendinitis of the posterior tibial tendon. Read this article to learn more about the condition and what can be done to make it better!
- Posted on 03/11/2020 Here are 3 Ways to Know That Your Shoes Don’t Fit