Nope! Our doctors will only suggest what we think is best for you and what will resolve your foot and ankle issues. If you disagree, we completely understand and would never make you do something you don't want to do. If your doctor has suggested custom made orthotics, I recommend you talk to them more. When we explain to you, in more detail, why your foot needs an orthotic you might just change your mind.
- Posted on 11/30/2017A vacation for you should be a vacation for your feet
- Posted on 11/17/2017The 'back in shoes' blues
- Posted on 11/13/2017Dressed to Shop
- Posted on 12/12/2018 Read on to learn more of the in's and out's of custom orthotics.
- Posted on 09/06/2018 What is uglier than gym shoes? A LOT of things
- Posted on 06/11/2016 Wearing the right shoe has a lot more to do with than just the size. Read on to learn more...