If you have been treated for heel pain in the past, you may have been given a stretching splint. There are a few different styles out there including one called a Strassburg sock. The stretching splint we carry is one that our doctors have all found to be most tolerable. It is well cushioned and has adjustability to hone into the most comfortable yet effective position. It also tends to stand up well to the test of time.
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 02/03/20205 Ways to Get Proactive About Your Foot Health
- Posted on 04/24/201910 Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
- Posted on 08/15/2020 Diabetic patients need to be aware of a specific disorder that can affect the bones of their feet - Charcot arthropathy
- Posted on 07/08/2020 Diabetic Neuropathy can affect you and your feet in many ways
- Posted on 04/27/2020 Stretching splints are critical in the care of many foot conditions.