I always say that if you are a diabetic, it should be part of your routine. Most patients who have diabetes and a manifestation of diabetes (poor circulation or nerve damage) need to be seen for "at risk" care every 9 weeks. This include removing calluses and trimming nails to prevent ulcerations and infection. Some patients with diabetes have great circulation and sensation in their feet and these patients need to see their podiatrist once every year, unless a new problem arises!
- Posted on 12/23/2019This is how to Show Your Diabetic Feet Some Holiday Love
- Posted on 07/30/2019Don't take those diabetic feet for granted
- Posted on 06/19/2019Got Diabetes? What You Eat Matters (More than you Think!)
- Posted on 11/06/2019 Will CBD Help My Diabetic Neuropathy?
- Posted on 09/08/2019 Is it safe to exercise with diabetic neuropathy?
- Posted on 06/23/2019 Tingling or Numbness in your toes? It could be peripheral neuropathy