If you choose to have surgery, it is about a 3-4 week recovery period. You will be returning to loose shoes after two weeks, but likely it will be a little longer before you go back to full activity.
- Posted on 07/18/2019What's That Bump - A Series of Videos of Bumps on the Feet
- Posted on 05/28/2019Anti-Bunion Platform Sandals
- Posted on 04/03/2019Dr. Doyle's #HowBadisBunionSurgery Series
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Why Bunion Surgery Isn’t a Permanent Solution
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Ever wonder what is that bump at the base of your baby toe? Read and find out!
- Posted on 08/21/2018 How Do I Know If I Have A Hammer Toe?