A typical laser treatment is less than 10 minutes for one side. If you have an additional area, it may take up to but no more than 20 minutes. Often our patients are in and out in less than 20 minutes. The results are often felt within 2-3 treatments, but hyou may need up to 6 or 10 treatments to get the optimal results.
- Posted on 05/03/2021Why Do I Need A 2nd Pair Of Orthotics?
- Posted on 03/07/2021Why Do My Feet and Ankles Swell During and After Pregnancy?
- Posted on 01/16/2021How to get pain relief for those aching feet
- Posted on 06/20/2021 Are these normal aches and pains in my feet, or should I go see a doctor?
- Posted on 04/11/2021 When Should An Athlete Go See A Doctor?
- Posted on 03/28/2021 Custom Orthotics Fit In Those Shoes?