A typical laser treatment is less than 10 minutes for one side. If you have an additional area, it may take up to but no more than 20 minutes. Often our patients are in and out in less than 20 minutes. The results are often felt within 2-3 treatments, but hyou may need up to 6 or 10 treatments to get the optimal results.
- Posted on 01/16/2021How can I get some pain relief?
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 09/09/2020What diabetic patients can do for their feet every day, every week, every month, and every few months!
- Posted on 01/20/2021 MLS Laser Therapy for Neuropathy
- Posted on 01/20/2021 MLS Laser - all your questions answered!
- Posted on 01/19/2021 Pain in your feet and ankles can really stop you in your tracks. Whether you are waiting for an upcoming appointment to see what's going on or have already seen a doctor, read on to see why this simple treatment is important in your recovery.