The sooner your child comes in for treatment, the faster he or she will heal. Pediatric heel pain, also known as Sever's disease, is quite common in active children ages 8-14 years old. Once appropriate treatment has been initiated the pain can greatly improve in 2-3 weeks, though when treatment is delayed, pain can last months and even recur over time.
- Posted on 09/06/2019Here's What Your Child's Sprained Ankle Could be Hiding
- Posted on 08/22/2019Check out These 5 Ways to Prevent Gymnastics Injuries
- Posted on 09/06/2016Ballet and Your Feet
- Posted on 08/31/2019 Learn the Rules for Shoe Shopping with Kids
- Posted on 07/10/2019 Know the Risks & Protect Kid's Feet from Athletic Injuries
- Posted on 06/26/2019 What Shoes Should I Buy my Toddler?