In a healthy person, it usually takes 6 months to a year for a toenail to grow out. This is helpful to know if a nail falls off due to trauma, if the nail is removed through a procedure, or if you are waiting for the nail to grow out due to fungus. If you have any other toenail issues, make an appointment with one of our doctors.
- Posted on 12/01/2020End of the Year - Are your Feet Still Hurting?
- Posted on 06/03/2020Why do my nails have ridging?
- Posted on 12/17/2018Baby, It's Cold Outside: Time to Beat that Toenail Fungus!
- Posted on 10/12/2020 Having excessively sweaty or wet feet causes an environment that is all too nice for microorganisms that can cause you macro troubles.
- Posted on 09/07/2020 Cutting toenails was common practice for podiatrists at one point, but today we perform at risk care.
- Posted on 03/08/2020 Everything You Wanted To Know About Ingrown Toenails