Gout most commonly affects the big toe joint. It generally reaches its peak 12-24 hours after onset. It then slowly resolves, although most patients seek treatment in the first 24 hours. It lasts from a few days to up to 2 weeks. If you think you may be having a gout attack, immediate attention is necessary to get the treatment started.
- Posted on 11/29/2018Big Toe Joint Pain Video Series
- Posted on 07/02/2016How do prescription anti inflammatory medications work?
- Posted on 04/14/2016Torture or Treatment: Episode 4-
- Posted on 04/21/2019 Do I Have Gout?
- Posted on 03/07/2019 Joint pain can slow you down. Let us take a look and get to the bottom of the issue and help you feel great again.
- Posted on 04/02/2018 Read on to learn the in's and out's of this not-so-uncommon condition