Gout most commonly affects the big toe joint. It generally reaches its peak 12-24 hours after onset. It then slowly resolves, although most patients seek treatment in the first 24 hours. It lasts from a few days to up to 2 weeks. If you think you may be having a gout attack, immediate attention is necessary to get the treatment started.
- Posted on 04/06/2020The "Other" Ankle Joint
- Posted on 11/29/2018Big Toe Joint Pain Video Series
- Posted on 07/02/2016How do prescription anti inflammatory medications work?
- Posted on 06/15/2020 Different types of arthritis can effect your feet, especially your toes.
- Posted on 04/12/2020 MLS Laser is A Key Treatment Option for Pain Relief
- Posted on 04/21/2019 Do I Have Gout?