If you have surgery on your left foot, you can return to driving as soon as you are no longer taking pain medication. For most people, this is about 1 week or less after surgery. If your surgery is on the right foot, it could be as soon as 2 weeks that you can drive afterwards if it is a simple surgery or 4-10 weeks if the surgery was more complex. Your doctor can give you a more specific answer, if you need to know just make an appointment to discuss!
- Posted on 02/12/2020Bunions Can Cause Long term Complications
- Posted on 09/06/2019What’s the Deal with Toe Separators Anyway?
- Posted on 08/20/2019Here’s Why Your Feet Swell in Summer & What to Do About It!
- Posted on 10/24/2019 What are Hammertoes and Do They Require Surgery?
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Why Bunion Surgery Isn’t a Permanent Solution
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Ever wonder what is that bump at the base of your baby toe? Read and find out!