If you have surgery on your left foot, you can return to driving as soon as you are no longer taking pain medication. For most people, this is about 1 week or less after surgery. If your surgery is on the right foot, it could be as soon as 2 weeks that you can drive afterwards if it is a simple surgery or 4-10 weeks if the surgery was more complex. Your doctor can give you a more specific answer, if you need to know just make an appointment to discuss!
- Posted on 12/01/2020Before you know it, it will be January. If you suffer through the holidays with pain, it will likely still be there when you are trying to devise your new years resolutions.
- Posted on 10/05/2020Pain in shoes is not an indication not to wear them. Read on to learn a couple common reasons why your feet and shoes aren't getting along.
- Posted on 02/12/2020About those Bunions: Are They Really Just a Bump?
- Posted on 03/15/2021 Over the decades of surgically correcting bunions, there is now an answer that addresses nearly every concern of the past procedures.
- Posted on 02/04/2021 Dr. Doyle is a Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction Surgeon!
- Posted on 01/20/2021 MLS Laser - all your questions answered!