In general, your toenails grow an average of 1mm per month. Therefore, it may take anywhere from 6 months to a year for a toenail to grow back. Some things that may affect their growth include the presence of a fungal infection (which can be determined by your doctor), decreased circulation, or other systemic diseases. If you have any questions regarding the health of your toenails, or if your toenails are causing you pain or discomfort, call our office today and make an appointment to see the doctor. She will examine your feet and determine if a treatment plan in needed.
- Posted on 12/17/2018Baby, It's Cold Outside: Time to Beat that Toenail Fungus!
- Posted on 10/30/2017Why do I get more ingrown toenails in the winter time?
- Posted on 09/20/2016Why do you want to take my toenail off!?!
- Posted on 07/02/2018 Toenails seem such a simple part of our anatomy, but the conditions that affect them are more complex and can be difficult to treat
- Posted on 05/23/2018 Everything You Wanted To Know About Ingrown Toenails
- Posted on 05/18/2018 Why Are My Toenails So Ugly? Could It Be A Fungal Nail?