This callus-fighting cream is most effective when used twice per day. When applying at night, the cream has the best ability to penetrate the skin and go to work softening calluses. Any reactions to this topical cream should be reported to your doctor and requires that you stop using it immediately.
- Posted on 02/03/20205 Ways to Get Proactive About Your Foot Health
- Posted on 04/24/201910 Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
- Posted on 01/31/2019Get Rid Of Pain - The Natural Way With The MLS Laser
- Posted on 04/27/2020 Stretching splints are critical in the care of many foot conditions.
- Posted on 04/12/2020 MLS Laser is A Key Treatment Option for Pain Relief
- Posted on 04/02/2019 MLS Laser Therapy Frequently Asked Questions