Redness, warmth, swelling, pain and sensitivity and drainage are all signs of nail infection. Sometimes only one of these signs will appear and other times all will be present when a toenail is infected. Because it can be hard to tell if a nail is infected or will be soon, we always recommend prompt attention!
- Posted on 08/06/2020Ingrown Toenail Procedures
- Posted on 06/03/2020Why do my nails have ridging?
- Posted on 12/17/2018Baby, It's Cold Outside: Time to Beat that Toenail Fungus!
- Posted on 03/08/2020 Everything You Wanted To Know About Ingrown Toenails
- Posted on 02/05/2020 This is What Your Toenail Color Could be Concealing
- Posted on 09/11/2019 Here’s What You Need to Know About Toenail Fungus