Similar to a doctor checking your wrist for a pulse, a podiatrist can check two main blood vessels that circulate blood to your feet. A weak pulse to your feet can be a sign of poor blood circulation. Other signs that can be indicative of poor blood flow are lack of hair growth, thin and shiny skin, brittle nails and dark skin discoloration. Symptoms you could be experiencing with poor blood flow include cramping in your legs after walking a certain distance or pain while lying in bed that is only relieved with hanging your legs to the side.
- Posted on 12/23/2019This is how to Show Your Diabetic Feet Some Holiday Love
- Posted on 07/30/2019Don't take those diabetic feet for granted
- Posted on 06/19/2019Got Diabetes? What You Eat Matters (More than you Think!)
- Posted on 11/06/2019 Will CBD Help My Diabetic Neuropathy?
- Posted on 09/08/2019 Is it safe to exercise with diabetic neuropathy?
- Posted on 06/23/2019 Tingling or Numbness in your toes? It could be peripheral neuropathy