Athlete's foot is actually a fungus on the skin of your feet. Some manifestations on the foot include itchy red skin, peeling skin, or even maceration, or increased moisture, between the toes. Sometimes it may look like rashes on top or bottom of your foot. If you think you may have athlete's foot, make an appointment with one of our doctors today.
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 11/02/2020How to prevent foot problems in the gym or exercise studio
- Posted on 09/11/2020Should I rest or should I push through?
- Posted on 10/12/2020 Having excessively sweaty or wet feet causes an environment that is all too nice for microorganisms that can cause you macro troubles.
- Posted on 06/11/2020 If you have suffered from painful blisters after running, there are a few tips to reduce the likelihood of going through that again!
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?