Athlete's foot is actually a fungus on the skin of your feet. Some manifestations on the foot include itchy red skin, peeling skin, or even maceration, or increased moisture, between the toes. Sometimes it may look like rashes on top or bottom of your foot. If you think you may have athlete's foot, make an appointment with one of our doctors today.
- Posted on 08/03/2020Don't Let Foot Problems Ruin Your Golf Game
- Posted on 03/18/2020Healthy Feet and Bodies in the Time of Coronavirus
- Posted on 02/26/2020Smart Hacks to Avoid Running Injuries
- Posted on 06/11/2020 If you have suffered from painful blisters after running, there are a few tips to reduce the likelihood of going through that again!
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?
- Posted on 01/29/2020 7 Easy Runners' Hacks To Keep Blisters At Bay