Warts can appear as tiny bumps covered with hard skin on the bottom of your foot, or sometimes they can be at the tips of your toes or in between your toes. It may or may not hurt, depending on its site. Often you may see an interruption in skin lines, and what appear to be tiny black dots in the middle of it which are blood vessels that grow in the middle of it. However, it may also be an area of hard, dried skin that may not be a wart but instead a corn or a callus. Either way, it is important to come in for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan to solve your discomfort in no time.
- Posted on 08/27/2019This is Why (and How) You MUST Clean Your Yoga Mat
- Posted on 07/17/2019Before You Remove those Calluses, Read This
- Posted on 07/02/2016Why is my doctor asking if I am allergic to shellfish?
- Posted on 03/21/2019 The first step in treating skin cancer is diagnosing it. If you have a funny looking lesion, don't wait to have it evaluated.
- Posted on 12/26/2018 What are Chilblains and When Should I Worry About Them?
- Posted on 04/17/2018 What Is A Wart And Do I Have One?