Warts can appear as tiny bumps covered with hard skin on the bottom of your foot, or sometimes they can be at the tips of your toes or in between your toes. It may or may not hurt, depending on its site. Often you may see an interruption in skin lines, and what appear to be tiny black dots in the middle of it which are blood vessels that grow in the middle of it. However, it may also be an area of hard, dried skin that may not be a wart but instead a corn or a callus. Either way, it is important to come in for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan to solve your discomfort in no time.
- Posted on 08/06/2020Painful ingrown toenails and what treatments are available to you at PPFAC.
- Posted on 01/22/2020Learn the 4 Worst Winter Foot Mistakes You Need to Avoid
- Posted on 08/27/2019This is Why (and How) You MUST Clean Your Yoga Ma
- Posted on 10/12/2020 Having excessively sweaty or wet feet causes an environment that is all too nice for microorganisms that can cause your little one macro troubles.
- Posted on 09/07/2020 Cutting toenails was common practice for podiatrists at one point, but today we only perform this for those most at risk.
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?