I recently saw a patient who was a former soccer player. She had been to a local running shoe store and found out that smaller is not better although it may feel more comfortable! From years of purchasing tight shoes to achieve the same claustrophobic feeling her feet were used to on the pitch, problematic symptoms had generated years later. She was experiencing both arch and toe pain before being fitted properly and finding out that her foot ailments were due to gym shoes 1/2 to a full size too small! Although she was weary of the size increase, two weeks later her foot pain had greatly improved. Take it from me, getting your foot properly fitted can save you a lot of pain down the road!
- Posted on 05/03/2021Why Do I Need A 2nd Pair Of Orthotics?
- Posted on 12/01/2020Anyone - even the President-elect Joe Biden - can have foot pain!
- Posted on 10/09/2020Custom Orthotics - Answering the most common questions
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow
- Posted on 03/28/2021 Custom Orthotics Fit In Those Shoes?
- Posted on 02/21/2021 Why aren't over the counter orthotics getting rid of my pain? Why custom orthotics may be what you need.