If your toes appear curled under, or you have "curly toes" then you may have hammer toes. Hammer toes are actually hereditary and derive from an imbalance in the intrinsic muscles of your toes. It can be aggravated by shoe gear and start out flexible and can become rigid over time. If you think you have hammer toes, make an appointment with one of our doctors to find out how to reduce pain from hammer toes, how to prevent worsening symptoms, and how to treat hammer toes.
- Posted on 12/01/2020Before you know it, it will be January. If you suffer through the holidays with pain, it will likely still be there when you are trying to devise your new years resolutions.
- Posted on 10/05/2020Pain in shoes is not an indication not to wear them. Read on to learn a couple common reasons why your feet and shoes aren't getting along.
- Posted on 02/12/2020About those Bunions: Are They Really Just a Bump?
- Posted on 03/15/2021 Over the decades of surgically correcting bunions, there is now an answer that addresses nearly every concern of the past procedures.
- Posted on 02/04/2021 Dr. Doyle is a Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction Surgeon!
- Posted on 01/20/2021 MLS Laser - all your questions answered!