It it sometimes difficult to know why a person develops a neuroma. In many cases, however, a simple x-ray may reveal that your bone structure has predisposed you to compressing a nerve in the foot. The most common location for neuromas in the foot also happens to be an area where two nerves meet and quickly diverge, making the tissue in this area slightly more bulky and dynamic.
- Posted on 02/12/2020Bunions Can Cause Long term Complications
- Posted on 09/06/2019What’s the Deal with Toe Separators Anyway?
- Posted on 08/20/2019Here’s Why Your Feet Swell in Summer & What to Do About It!
- Posted on 10/24/2019 What are Hammertoes and Do They Require Surgery?
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Why Bunion Surgery Isn’t a Permanent Solution
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Ever wonder what is that bump at the base of your baby toe? Read and find out!