If you have lumps and bumps on your toes, it is best to have them checked out by one of our doctors at PPFAC. After a thorough history and lower extremity exam that may include in-office digital x-ray, our doctors will use their years of experience to advise you on how to treat those lumps and bumps. We will educate you on their causes, their course, and treatment options to prevent progression. We offer treatments including conservative options with padding and custom orthotic as well as provide surgical care when merited. Whatever the treatment options are, there are ways to get rid of those lumps and bumps. If you make an appointment with one of our doctors, we can help you find a treatment plan.
- Posted on 08/20/2019Here’s Why Your Feet Swell in Summer & What to Do About It!
- Posted on 07/18/2019What's That Bump - A Series of Videos of Bumps on the Feet
- Posted on 05/28/2019Anti-Bunion Platform Sandals
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Why Bunion Surgery Isn’t a Permanent Solution
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Ever wonder what is that bump at the base of your baby toe? Read and find out!
- Posted on 08/21/2018 How Do I Know If I Have A Hammer Toe?