Our doctors recommend numerous preventative measures such as a healthy, stable diet as well as moderate exercise, but also a constant attentiveness to your lower extremities. It is very beneficial to have friends and family members check the bottoms and hard-to-see portions of your feet as there can be small cuts or pressure points that you may not be able to feel and can generate big problems. Hand held mirrors are also helpful for you to examine your feet yourself! The earlier a problem is caught, the easier it may be to treat.
- Posted on 12/23/2019This is how to Show Your Diabetic Feet Some Holiday Love
- Posted on 07/30/2019Don't take those diabetic feet for granted
- Posted on 06/19/2019Got Diabetes? What You Eat Matters (More than you Think!)
- Posted on 11/06/2019 Will CBD Help My Diabetic Neuropathy?
- Posted on 09/08/2019 Is it safe to exercise with diabetic neuropathy?
- Posted on 06/23/2019 Tingling or Numbness in your toes? It could be peripheral neuropathy