Our doctors recommend numerous preventative measures such as a healthy, stable diet as well as moderate exercise, but also a constant attentiveness to your lower extremities. It is very beneficial to have friends and family members check the bottoms and hard-to-see portions of your feet as there can be small cuts or pressure points that you may not be able to feel and can generate big problems. Hand held mirrors are also helpful for you to examine your feet yourself! The earlier a problem is caught, the easier it may be to treat.
- Posted on 09/09/2020What diabetic patients can do for their feet every day, every week, every month, and every few months
- Posted on 12/23/2019This is how to Show Your Diabetic Feet Some Holiday Love
- Posted on 07/30/2019Don't take those diabetic feet for granted
- Posted on 08/15/2020 Diabetic patients need to be aware of a specific disorder that can affect the bones of their feet - Charcot arthropathy
- Posted on 07/08/2020 Diabetic Neuropathy can affect you and your feet in many ways
- Posted on 11/06/2019 Will CBD Help My Diabetic Neuropathy?