When you make an appointment with us at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic, our doctors will spend the time to do a thorough history and lower extremity physical exam to evaluate not only your toenails, but what we find out may also give us insight on any contributing factors. We will perform a nail biopsy to confirm the presence or absence of a fungal infection, and will come up with a fully mapped out treatment plan that fits your needs and goals. Toenails that don't look like they used to can be very frustrating, but we will do our best to improve your condition.
- Posted on 08/06/2020Ingrown Toenail Procedures
- Posted on 06/03/2020Why do my nails have ridging?
- Posted on 12/17/2018Baby, It's Cold Outside: Time to Beat that Toenail Fungus!
- Posted on 03/08/2020 Everything You Wanted To Know About Ingrown Toenails
- Posted on 02/05/2020 This is What Your Toenail Color Could be Concealing
- Posted on 09/11/2019 Here’s What You Need to Know About Toenail Fungus