When you make an appointment with us at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic, our doctors will spend the time to do a thorough history and lower extremity physical exam to evaluate not only your toenails, but what we find out may also give us insight on any contributing factors. We will perform a nail biopsy to confirm the presence or absence of a fungal infection, and will come up with a fully mapped out treatment plan that fits your needs and goals. Toenails that don't look like they used to can be very frustrating, but we will do our best to improve your condition.
- Posted on 12/17/2018Baby, It's Cold Outside: Time to Beat that Toenail Fungus!
- Posted on 10/30/2017Why do I get more ingrown toenails in the winter time?
- Posted on 09/20/2016Why do you want to take my toenail off!?!
- Posted on 07/02/2018 Toenails seem such a simple part of our anatomy, but the conditions that affect them are more complex and can be difficult to treat
- Posted on 05/23/2018 Everything You Wanted To Know About Ingrown Toenails
- Posted on 05/18/2018 Why Are My Toenails So Ugly? Could It Be A Fungal Nail?