When you make an appointment with us at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic, our doctors will spend the time to do a thorough history and lower extremity physical exam to evaluate not only your toenails, but what we find out may also give us insight on any contributing factors. We will perform a nail biopsy to confirm the presence or absence of a fungal infection, and will come up with a fully mapped out treatment plan that fits your needs and goals. Toenails that don't look like they used to can be very frustrating, but we will do our best to improve your condition.
- Posted on 12/01/2020Before you know it, it will be January. If you suffer through the holidays with pain, it will likely still be there when you are trying to devise your new years resolutions.
- Posted on 06/03/2020Ridging and discoloration in nails can be frustrating - treating it should be directed at first establishing the cause. Read on to learn more.
- Posted on 12/17/2018Baby, It's Cold Outside: Time to Beat that Toenail Fungus!
- Posted on 02/05/2020 This is What Your Toenail Color Could be Concealing
- Posted on 09/11/2019 Here’s What You Need to Know About Toenail Fungus
- Posted on 07/02/2018 Toenails seem such a simple part of our anatomy, but the conditions that affect them are more complex and can be difficult to treat