Dispensing and packaging vary from pharmacy to pharmacy. Typically at Bellevue Pharmacy we use a pump dispenser specifically designed for these types of pain creams. This means that you do not need to worry about measuring the dose. Your prescription label will tell you how many pumps = a dose. If you have any questions about your dose, please call and speak to one of our pharmacist.
You may also be interested in
- Why does my topical pain medication need to be specially formulated for me
- Who should NOT use topical pain creams
- What conditions are topical medications ideal for
- Why did my doctor prescribe a topical cream and not a pill
- What types of medications can be put into a topical cream
- How are topical pain medications usually applied