Honestly, custom orthotics at our office are a bit of a process - but all in efforts to ensure that you LOVE them when you get them. The process that our patient experiences includes a foot evaluation to foot type you, a gait analysis (video of you walking), a series of pictures of your feet in a standing position, and a plaster cast impression being taken of your feet. After this, our doctors prescribe the appropriate materials and modifications needed to help put your feet in an optimal position to do all the things you love to do!
- Posted on 11/30/2017A vacation for you should be a vacation for your feet
- Posted on 11/17/2017The 'back in shoes' blues
- Posted on 04/03/2016Doing Yoga... in running shoes?
- Posted on 12/12/2018 Read on to learn more of the in's and out's of custom orthotics.
- Posted on 09/06/2018 What is uglier than gym shoes? A LOT of things
- Posted on 06/11/2016 Wearing the right shoe has a lot more to do with than just the size. Read on to learn more...