While there is no definitive answer for everyone, what we typically find at our practice is that there has not been a comprehensive care plan that includes addressing the inflammation AND the biomechanics at the same time. Without adequately addressing both, your heel pain will typically not resolve. Think of it as fixing a broken pipe without cleaning up the water...or the reverse! If you only address one you will never fully solve the problem.
- Posted on 02/27/2019Why Standing All Day Is So Bad for Your Feet
- Posted on 09/21/2018Plantar Fasciitis - Heel Pain Stretching Videos
- Posted on 01/25/2018The most advanced therapy available in Elmhurst now!
- Posted on 11/28/2018 My Child's Heel Hurts: What Should I Do?
- Posted on 11/27/2018 Heel pain doesn't have to get you down and it isn't just a part of getting older despite what some people think
- Posted on 05/06/2015 Adult Flatfoot is also referred to as PTTD, or posterior tibial tendon dysfunction. Learn more about this condition by reading on.