Yes, it's a good idea to have both of them looked at and refurbished if necessary. Often times an orthotic can become less effective due to regular wear and tear, and it may manifest itself in returned foot pain. An appointment with one of our doctors can easily determine if a repair, refurbishement, or a replacement is needed. Make an appointment today!
- Posted on 11/30/2017A vacation for you should be a vacation for your feet
- Posted on 11/17/2017The 'back in shoes' blues
- Posted on 11/13/2017Dressed to Shop
- Posted on 12/12/2018 Read on to learn more of the in's and out's of custom orthotics.
- Posted on 09/06/2018 What is uglier than gym shoes? A LOT of things
- Posted on 06/11/2016 Wearing the right shoe has a lot more to do with than just the size. Read on to learn more...