Toenails grow very slowly, about 1-2 mm per month! When they are infected with a fungus or damaged in any way sometimes even slower. The fungus lives in your nail bed so the treatment must get through the nail and then we begin to see the nail looking, well, more "normal". Overall it takes about 9 months to completely clear a nail, however we start to see changes about 2 months into treatment. It is important to begin treatment as soon as you see the nail changes because at that point the infection is already well established in your nail bed.
- Posted on 08/06/2020Ingrown Toenail Procedures
- Posted on 06/03/2020Why do my nails have ridging?
- Posted on 12/17/2018Baby, It's Cold Outside: Time to Beat that Toenail Fungus!
- Posted on 03/08/2020 Everything You Wanted To Know About Ingrown Toenails
- Posted on 02/05/2020 This is What Your Toenail Color Could be Concealing
- Posted on 09/11/2019 Here’s What You Need to Know About Toenail Fungus