Yes, the MLS laser does help in healing a wound. The MLS laser has a robotic head that is several inches away from the wound itself. Specifically for wound healing, it increases blood flow to the area and turns photo light energy into biomechancial energy to enhance your own body's wound healing capabilities. Our doctors recommend sessions 2 times a week for several weeks and is useful for all types of non-infected wounds from superficial scrapes to post surgical wounds. See one of our doctors for more information on how MLS laser can help heal your wounds.
- Posted on 01/16/2021How can I get some pain relief?
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 02/03/20205 Ways to Get Proactive About Your Foot Health
- Posted on 12/05/2020 What does swelling in my foot and ankles mean?
- Posted on 11/13/2020 I don't recall any trauma, so why do I have pain on the outside of my foot? Could be tendinitis.
- Posted on 11/13/2020 If you love Thanksgiving as much as I do, you may find yourself overfull and tired, or even having foot pain afterwards. Read on to see what can result from overindulging on food or activity for this holiday.