Sport-specific shoes are made for a reason, and it si beneficial to take advantage of this and wear a sport-specific shoe. For example, cleats will help the foot plant in the grass or turf and prevent slipping and will improve grip. Court shoes are beneficial because they enhance support in the medial and lateral shifting that is needed in tennis or volleyball. If your child is complaining of foot pain, make an appointment with one of our doctors right away!
- Posted on 04/08/2021Read to learn about some of the common foot conditions in kids and how you can help avoid them!
- Posted on 10/09/2020Healthy Habits to Finish the Year Strong!
- Posted on 07/03/2020Injuries in kids are not always the same as those in adults. Some key differences make it even more important to have your child evaluated to reduce the risk of future damage to their foot or ankle.
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow
- Posted on 10/12/2020 Having excessively sweaty or wet feet causes an environment that is all too nice for microorganisms that can cause your little one macro troubles.
- Posted on 08/31/2019 Learn the Rules for Shoe Shopping with Kids