Sport-specific shoes are made for a reason, and it si beneficial to take advantage of this and wear a sport-specific shoe. For example, cleats will help the foot plant in the grass or turf and prevent slipping and will improve grip. Court shoes are beneficial because they enhance support in the medial and lateral shifting that is needed in tennis or volleyball. If your child is complaining of foot pain, make an appointment with one of our doctors right away!
- Posted on 01/03/2020This is Why You Must Treat Kids’ Foot Problems Early
- Posted on 09/06/2019Here's What Your Child's Sprained Ankle Could be Hiding
- Posted on 08/22/2019Check out These 5 Ways to Prevent Gymnastics Injuries
- Posted on 08/31/2019 Learn the Rules for Shoe Shopping with Kids
- Posted on 07/10/2019 Know the Risks & Protect Kid's Feet from Athletic Injuries
- Posted on 06/26/2019 What Shoes Should I Buy my Toddler?