Sport-specific shoes are made for a reason, and it si beneficial to take advantage of this and wear a sport-specific shoe. For example, cleats will help the foot plant in the grass or turf and prevent slipping and will improve grip. Court shoes are beneficial because they enhance support in the medial and lateral shifting that is needed in tennis or volleyball. If your child is complaining of foot pain, make an appointment with one of our doctors right away!
- Posted on 10/09/2020Healthy Habits to Finish the Year Strong!
- Posted on 07/03/2020What your child's ankle sprain may be hiding
- Posted on 03/11/2020Everything You Need to Know About Childhood Heel Pain
- Posted on 08/31/2019 Learn the Rules for Shoe Shopping with Kids
- Posted on 07/10/2019 Know the Risks & Protect Kid's Feet from Athletic Injuries
- Posted on 06/26/2019 What Shoes Should I Buy my Toddler?