Athlete's foot, or tinea pedis, is a fungal infection of the skin. It commonly presents as itchy, sometimes inflamed, cracked skin on the bottoms of the feet and in between toes. The longer the infection has been around, the longer it may take to cure, however it takes treatment of the skin itself, and also treating the environment where the fungus may thrive including your shoes and your toenails, if they are affected. For a thorough exam and treatment plan, make an appointment with our doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic.
- Posted on 08/06/2020Ingrown Toenail Procedures
- Posted on 06/03/2020Why do my nails have ridging?
- Posted on 12/17/2018Baby, It's Cold Outside: Time to Beat that Toenail Fungus!
- Posted on 03/08/2020 Everything You Wanted To Know About Ingrown Toenails
- Posted on 02/05/2020 This is What Your Toenail Color Could be Concealing
- Posted on 09/11/2019 Here’s What You Need to Know About Toenail Fungus