When you have hammer toes, or toes that are contracted and tend to curl under, it is recommended that you choose a shoe that has a wider toe box. A shoe with a narrow toe box can aggravate hammer toes. They may rub on the top of your toes, causing areas of thick skin buildup (corns) or blisters, or even worse, an open wound especially in diabetic patients who may have less feeling in their toes due to neuropathy. So be good to your feet and stay away from the pointy toes shoes!
- Posted on 06/15/2021Getting outside is beneficial in so many ways. Here are a few suggestions on how to enjoy it.
- Posted on 03/07/2021Why Do My Feet and Ankles Swell During and After Pregnancy?
- Posted on 03/04/2021Read on to learn more in this featured blog in honor of Women's History Month
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow
- Posted on 03/15/2021 Over the decades of surgically correcting bunions, there is now an answer that addresses nearly every concern of the past procedures.
- Posted on 02/04/2021 Dr. Doyle is a Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction Surgeon!