Although exercise itself does not help neuropathy, exercise does help with decreasing and controlling blood sugars. This in turn does have an effect on neuropathy. With improvement in blood sugar levels, the tingling and numbness you might feel in your toes may dissipate.
- Posted on 06/19/2019Got Diabetes? What You Eat Matters (More than you Think!)
- Posted on 12/30/2018How To Perform a Diabetic Foot Self-Exam
- Posted on 05/12/2016Swab that
- Posted on 06/23/2019 Tingling or Numbness in your toes? It could be peripheral neuropathy
- Posted on 06/14/2018 Peripheral Neuropathy - What you need to know
- Posted on 05/26/2016 The foot-related causes of hospital admissions may surprise you.