EPAT is a non-invasive treatment for many types of tendon and ligament conditions. Because it is non-invasive, there is no need for injections/needles/incisions. Therefore most people tolerate EPAT treatments very well. Because the technology uses pulses of energy, some people will describe a feeling of discomfort from the energy as it leaves the probe. People have described this as a repetitive tapping feeling. Because 3 treatments are recommended, people tend to tolerate each successive treatment more easily because they have gotten used to the feeling! There are a number of people who have been dealing with plantar fasciitis (as an example) for a long time, and have undergone cortisone injections. These people agree that they would take EPAT over an injection any day!
- Posted on 02/23/2021The last thing you want to do is ignore that pain! Read on to see why it is important to take care of your foot pain fast.
- Posted on 12/01/2020Before you know it, it will be January. If you suffer through the holidays with pain, it will likely still be there when you are trying to devise your new years resolutions.
- Posted on 10/05/2020Pain in shoes is not an indication not to wear them. Read on to learn a couple common reasons why your feet and shoes aren't getting along.
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow
- Posted on 02/01/2021 A few simple tips can help you avoid heel pain or future heel pain. Read on to learn what can help you!
- Posted on 12/05/2020 There are a few things you can do to start habits that will assist you with your resolutions next month.