Unfortunately, the answer is yes. Chemotherapy can cause toenails to curve and change colors (even black!) Some drugs used for chemotherapy can also cause damage to the nerves in the feet resulting in tingling, burning, pain or numbness in the feet. Carefully monitor nails for changes and if trimming becomes difficult or painful, seek the assistance of your podiatrist.
- Posted on 03/07/2021Why Do My Feet and Ankles Swell During and After Pregnancy?
- Posted on 03/04/2021Read on to learn more in this featured blog in honor of Women's History Month
- Posted on 02/14/2021The Benefits of Stretching are Endless
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow
- Posted on 03/15/2021 Over the decades of surgically correcting bunions, there is now an answer that addresses nearly every concern of the past procedures.
- Posted on 02/04/2021 Dr. Doyle is a Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction Surgeon!