We do not actively treat varicose veins, however we treat some of the symptoms that come along with varicose veins. Some of our recommendations include topicals such as Amerigel for some discoloration, urea cream for itchiness/dryness that comes along with it in order to keep the area moisturized, and recommendations on how to control edema. If you need a referral to a vascular specialist, we can assist with that as well. Make an appointment and the doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic to address your needs.
- Posted on 08/06/2020Painful ingrown toenails and what treatments are available to you at PPFAC.
- Posted on 01/22/2020Learn the 4 Worst Winter Foot Mistakes You Need to Avoid
- Posted on 08/27/2019This is Why (and How) You MUST Clean Your Yoga Ma
- Posted on 10/12/2020 Having excessively sweaty or wet feet causes an environment that is all too nice for microorganisms that can cause your little one macro troubles.
- Posted on 09/07/2020 Cutting toenails was common practice for podiatrists at one point, but today we only perform this for those most at risk.
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?