We do not actively treat varicose veins, however we treat some of the symptoms that come along with varicose veins. Some of our recommendations include topicals such as Amerigel for some discoloration, Gormel cream for itchiness/dryness that comes along with it in order to keep the area moisturized, and recommendations on how to control edema. And if you need a referral to a vascular specialist, we can assist with that as well. Make an appointment and the doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic to address your needs.
- Posted on 08/27/2019This is Why (and How) You MUST Clean Your Yoga Mat
- Posted on 07/17/2019Before You Remove those Calluses, Read This
- Posted on 07/02/2016Why is my doctor asking if I am allergic to shellfish?
- Posted on 03/21/2019 The first step in treating skin cancer is diagnosing it. If you have a funny looking lesion, don't wait to have it evaluated.
- Posted on 12/26/2018 What are Chilblains and When Should I Worry About Them?
- Posted on 04/17/2018 What Is A Wart And Do I Have One?