The simple answer to this question is no. Surgery for the sake of fashion is a great risk to take on for very little (or no) gain. I view surgery generally as necessary either when a deformity is painful despite altering shoes or if a deformity has potential to cause additional deformities which may be more difficult to treat later (for instance bunions versus bunions with hammertoes or need for fusion from a chronic bunion due to a severely damaged joint).
- Posted on 06/15/2021Getting outside is beneficial in so many ways. Here are a few suggestions on how to enjoy it.
- Posted on 03/07/2021Why Do My Feet and Ankles Swell During and After Pregnancy?
- Posted on 03/04/2021Read on to learn more in this featured blog in honor of Women's History Month
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow
- Posted on 03/15/2021 Over the decades of surgically correcting bunions, there is now an answer that addresses nearly every concern of the past procedures.
- Posted on 02/04/2021 Dr. Doyle is a Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction Surgeon!