The simple answer to this question is no. Surgery for the sake of fashion is a great risk to take on for very little (or no) gain. I view surgery generally as necessary either when a deformity is painful despite altering shoes or if a deformity has potential to cause additional deformities which may be more difficult to treat later (for instance bunions versus bunions with hammertoes or need for fusion from a chronic bunion due to a severely damaged joint).
- Posted on 01/27/2019Know the Benefits of Stretching - Not Just For Workouts, But For Every Day
- Posted on 01/04/2019These 6 Shoes Are Secretly Terrible for Your Feet!
- Posted on 12/31/2018New Year's Resolutions
- Posted on 12/25/2018 I Have Pain In The Ball Of My Foot - What Could It Be?
- Posted on 10/22/2018 Do you have ball of foot pain? It could be a neuroma
- Posted on 05/14/2016 Dark, spidery, painful veins-what do they mean?