The simple answer to this question is no. Surgery for the sake of fashion is a great risk to take on for very little (or no) gain. I view surgery generally as necessary either when a deformity is painful despite altering shoes or if a deformity has potential to cause additional deformities which may be more difficult to treat later (for instance bunions versus bunions with hammertoes or need for fusion from a chronic bunion due to a severely damaged joint).
- Posted on 05/21/20195 Shoes to Skip When the Weather Warms Up
- Posted on 03/28/2019Rain Boots - Serving a purpose ... when they do
- Posted on 03/26/2019Think all sneakers are great for you? Think again!
- Posted on 05/19/2019 Learn how women's shoe choices affect their feet
- Posted on 05/14/2019 You've likely seen articles about how to get your feet "sandal ready." Now that the weather seems to be changing, our lifestyles and shoegear change and this can be for the better or worse.
- Posted on 12/25/2018 I Have Pain In The Ball Of My Foot - What Could It Be?